joi, 19 ianuarie 2012

1. What did you do last summer?





Last summer I was on vacation with my friends in Costinesti.











One morning me and my friends decided to go on the beach to see the sunrise. It was an unforgettable experience.


Liberty Parade 2011.....














Music and play of lights and colors.....I was impressed very hard ...








Also, last summer I was in the village Saulia at my  grandparents.









Zoooo......





































































4 comentarii:

  1. You had a interesting vacation...I am curious how is at Liberty Parade :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. What fun you had at the sea...and now I see why you go at the Saulia,is beautiful there..

      Ștergere
  2. I also was in costinesti last summer...nice pictures

    RăspundețiȘtergere